Dr. Mohammad Siddiqi’s recent Papers on SUKUK and Finance. WE need to study these to understand what the Shariah advisors are promoting so we can stop them in their tracks. It is important to know how they operate.
Dr. Mohammad Nejatullah Siddiqi
- A Note: Sukuk and Their Role in Islamic Finance: February 2008, LSE/HIFP Seminar
- A Note: An Approach to Islamic Economics: October 2007
- Future of Islamic Finance: August 2007, Kuala Lumpur
- Economics of Tawarruq, February 1, 2007, London, U.K
- Role of Shariah Experts, April 21, 2006, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusettes.
- Economic Benefits of Islamic Leasing, April 24, 2005, Kuwait.
- Relevance And Need For Understanding The Essence Of Religious Traditions, April 8-10, 2005, New Delhi, India.
- Wealth of Muslim Nations — Interview on naseeb.com, October 15, 2004, Pittsburgh, PA
- Prelude to Reconstruction, August 4-6, 2004, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Keynote Address, May 26-27, 2004, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Islamic Finance: Current Legal And Regulatory Issues: May 8-9, 2004, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusettes.
- Vote of Thanks: October 7-9, 2003, Bahrain.
- Islamic Banking Lectures Overview & Glossary or terms: November 2001, UCLA, Los Angeles, California.
- Lecture 1: The Foundations of Islamic Finance
- Lecture 2: Recent History of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Lecture 3: Problems and Prospects of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Islamic Banks: Concepts, Precepts and Prospects: 1998, Islamic Economic Review — Leicester, U.K
- Comparitive Advantages of Islamic Banking & Finance: April 6, 2002, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusettes.
- The Wisdom of Prohibition of Interest: March 30, 2002, Los Angeles, California.
- Grass-Roots Based Islamic Finance – 16 June 2001, Los Angeles.
- Islamic Finance and Beyond: Premises and Promises of Islamic Economics
- Islamic Insurance: Takaful Forum – 26 April 2000, New York.
- Seminar – Financing Infrastructure Building: Role of Islamic Financial Institutions
- Nature and Methodology of Islamic Political Economy
- Muslim Minorities In The 21st Century: A Case Study of Indian Muslims
- The Spiritual Basis of Economic and Financial Life: The Islamic Perspective
- Role of Fiscal Policy in Controlling Inflation in Islamic Framework
LinksBook: Riba, Bank Interest and the Rationale of it’s Prohibition (2004)
Interview on “State of Islamic Economics” (May 2000)